I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
III. New Business
IV. Old Business
- Annual Resolutions
V. Committee Reports
- Request from Inter-Science on behalf of 25 Cove Hollow Farm Robot, LLC & 25 Cove Hollow Farm Unicorn, LLC of 25 cove Hollow Farm Rd, SCTM # 301-12-10-5, to close out Trustee Permit GP-1-20, Common Reed Management Permit.
2. Three Mile Harbor
- Notice from Drew Bennet on behalf of Gardiner’s Marina/ Harbor Lands LLC, 35 Three Mile Harbor HC Rd/ SCTM # 300-93-01-08, informing the Trustees of the proposed improvements to the facility. A Trustee Permit was not submitted as it is not within Trustee jurisdiction as shows in a letter from former Trustee James McCaffrey to Peter Mendelman in Jan. 2004.
- Communication from Christine Ganitsch regarding HAB’s in Lionhead Ponds.
- Conditional Shellfish Area openings for 2023.
- Request from Lisa Ewert Poyer, of behalf of Twin Forks Permits, on behalf of Steven Germain Watersedge Qualified Personal Residence Trust, owners at 75 Waters Edge, SCTM # 300-88-7-10, to reconstruct the existing wooden bulkhead with new vinyl bulkhead in place (Approximately 270 linear feet) & extend an existing 190 linear foot revetment by additional 65 feet to groin along the Southern property line.
- Thumb drives as part of the application process for construction applications.
- David Rattrey presentation at John Jermain Library, “Plain Sight Project: Study of Slavery on Long Island.”
Payment of the Bills: There are no bills to be paid.
CDs: CD ending in 6683 (180 Day) will mature on 11/26/22.
Minutes: Minutes for the Meeting of November 14, 2022 are available for review.