One permit, per person, per body of water will be issued each season.
A Trustee Duck Blind Permit Application must be submitted every year with the following information:
- An updated copy of the applicant’s driver’s license.
- Proof of residency if local address is not on driver’s license.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s New York State Hunting License.
Additional requirements for both staked and floating blinds are:
- All duck blinds must be installed by October 15th and remain in their permitted location and removed by April 1st in any year.
- All duck blinds must display the Trustee Permit.
- All duck blinds must be located no less than 500′ apart.
- There shall be no dwelling, house, public structure, livestock or person within 500′ of the prospective line of discharge.
- Any person charged with a violation of any Town, County, State, or Federal law will automatically have their permit revoked.
Application forms and fees are posted in the Fall of each year.