I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
III. New Business
Special Events – Requirements for needing a Trustee Special Event Permit
IV. Old Business
- Quotes for Tree Removal on Bull Path
- Old Duck Blinds in Northwest Creek
- Trawl Survey Notice – Cornell Cooperative Extension
V. Committee Reports
Request from Scott Dobriner of Inter-Science to close out Trustee Permits numbered B #1-22 EXT and B # 2-22 EXT for Dune Restoration at 85 and 93 West End Rd, respectively.
- No Fling Spring Cleanup & Student Contest
- Website update, activity report and content
Request from Leonard Ackerman, on behalf of CG85 LLC, owner of 104 Georgica Close Road, for a permit to manage phragmites and their wetlands. They are also requesting a letter of support from the Trustees to the ZBA.
VI. Committee Liaisons
Payment of the Bills:
a. Staples new invoice – $434.48 (includes new paper shredder); b) Staples old invoices – $422.87; c) Optimum – $146.97
The following minutes are available for review: February 27, 2023; March 13, 2023; March 22, 2023; April 10, 2023, and April 24, 2023.