I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
III. New Business
- Proposed changes to Town Codes on Beaches
- Walk on Resolution: Indemnification of Trustees
IV. Old Business
V. Committee Reports
- Request from First Coastal on behalf of the Georgica Association, SCTM # 300 -200-3-17, to renew Trustee Permit Phrag #12 -22, for the selective cutting of Phragmites.
- Application from Ackerman et al., on behalf of Traumhaus 1 LLC, 75 West End Rd, SCTM # 301-15-5-11.1, to repair and rehabilitate the existing boathouse.
Peconic Estuary Partnership
- Peconic Estuary Partnership Local Government Committee Update
- Update on the Hatchery’s Pilot Kelp Project
Payment of the Bills: a) Optimum – $167.12 (monthly bill); b) Montauk Marine Basin – $1,421.08 (Gas); c) East Hampton Marina- $134.35 (Gas), $232.60 (gas)
Minutes: none to review