Skip to content Scroll Up
I. Roll Call:
II. Public Comment:
- Judith Weis – Slide Show Presentation on “Pollution in Long Island’s Waters.”
III. New Business:
- Dr. Gobler lab initial SAV run in Georgica, Three Mile, Accabonac and Napeague Harbors as per John Aldred.
- Encroachment of beach end of Crassen Blvd – Public being denied access by those living there – received Bay men complaint as per Jim Grimes.
- EH Village Fall Festival – Trustee table for Merchandise sale benefiting Capt. Rysam Scholarship Fund.
- Trustee Credit Card – Board Discussion.
IV. Old Business:
- Review of Estimate from Whitney Landscaping Co. to remove dead trees on Trustee Property & at Trustee office.
- Update on Opening of Georgica Cut.
- Trustee private visit to the Mabel and Victor D’Amico Studio and Archive on Sunday, October 24th at 10am.
- Largest Clam Contest: Update, Wins & Opportunities Discussion
- Bill Taylor – Clam Pie Contest in Spring Idea
- Dredging of Little Northwest Creek Bid Opening – Public Notice in EH Star for issues on 7th & 14th. Bid opening Oct. 18th @ 2 pm.
- Request from bay men for one year trial Power soft clams year-round – revisit conversation brought to Board by Dan Lester in July
- Preliminary discussion with Southampton Trustees regarding USFWS Incidental Take Permit to facilitate emergency letting of Georgica Pond.
IV. Committee Reports:
- Accabonac/ Hog Creek:
- Request to close out Trustee Permit HC#1-20 @ 305 Kings Point Road.
- Revisit request by Rick Whalen on behalf of Cynthia Crain of 864 Springs Fireplace Rd. SCTM# 300-63-3-29.5 to approve walkway.
- 19 Chauncey Close – SCTM# 301-15-106 – Update on Temporary Construction Dewatering project
- Payment of Bills: Optimum: $152.02; D.B. Bennett P.E, P.C (Drew Bennet for Engineering services to prepare bid book for bidding of LNWC Dredging Project): $377.50; Montauk Marine Basin (3 Invoices) $89.01 gas, $69.43 gas, $68.32 Bleach & gas; Mike DiSunno & Son, Inc. – $800 Open Pond Excavator 4 hrs on 9/28/21.
- Minutes: August 9, 2021
VII. Report of the Clerk: