I. Roll Call:
II. Public Comment:
- Laurie Wiltshire
- Madeline Narvilas
- Britton Bistrian
III. New Business:
- Recent NYSDEC water quality classification changes
- Request from Susan Stadler who has the leasehold located at 191 Shore Road, Lot 29S at Lazy Point to extend her 6 month lease with, Sabine Tulp
IV. Old Business:
- Resolution to purchase new Montauk Pump out Boat
- Scallop Resolution
- Accabonac East Channel dredging in progress
- Coyote Survey Donation – Mike Bottini
- “Bonac Blind” by Scott Bluedorn
- Largest Clam Contest
V. Committee Reports:
- Captain W. Rysam Scholarship Fund
- Balloon fish items
- Georgica Pond Dredging bid and opening of the gut
- Renewal of Trustee Permit GP #3-2019, with modifications. Property is owned by Floken, LLC. Located at 17 Georgica Association Road, SCTM# 300-200-3-15 in Wainscott
- Request from the Clearwater Beach Property Owner’s Association to renew their 2019 dredging permit for their annual 2020 dredging of the Hog Creek inlet.
- Bid package for Fresh Pond
- ZBA hearing for Heidi Ho, 212 Shore Road in Lazy Point. Applications to renovate to FEMA requirements
- Dan and Julie Resnick, 72 Shore Drive East, off Crassen Boulevard on Napeague Harbor. Application to renovate to FEMA requirements.
- Application received on behalf of 4 property owners, 611 Lazy Point Road, 619 Lazy Point Road, 621 Lazy Point Road and 623 Lazy Point Road for a joint coastal erosion remediation plan.
- Request to close out Trustee Permit issued to the Art Barge for bulkhead replacement.
- Town Line Road/ Merchants Path
Three Mile Harbor:
- Application from McGinn, owner of 275 Three Mile Harbor Road, SCTM# 300-75-10-32.2 for Bulkhead replacement. The owner is separating the application from its new dock and bulkhead replacement application.
- Payment of Bills:
- East Hampton Marina – $482.01 (Montauk engine repair);
- Montauk Printing – $85.00 (poster for Largest Clam Contest);
- Optimum – $136.83
- Financial Reports: for the month ended September 30, 2020
- Renewal of Certificate of Deposit: ended in 0232
VII. Report of the Clerk:
1) Host Community Agreement