I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
III. New Business
IV. Old Business
- Water Quality and Bottom Lands Assessment of East Hampton Town Trustee Water Bodies, 2023 – proposal from Dr. Christopher Gobler.
V. Committee Reports
- Education – No Fling Spring collaboration with East Hampton Town No Litter Committee
- Kayak – Post signs to new kayak rack at Mile Hill
- Largest Clam Contest – Mugs for Clam Chowder
- Lazy Point –request from Laurie Petroske, of 241 Shore Rd, for approval to sublease her home to Joseph Scalia.
VI. Committee Liaisons
- PEP – Update
Payment of the Bills: East End Excavating – $1000 for opening of Georgica gut.