I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
III. New Business
- Rick Whalen to present new ideas regarding the maintenance of Crooked Highway. *Postponed as per R. Whalen until 9/26/22
- Beach Lane Construction Update & limited pedestrian and vehicular access.
- Request from Pamela Keen of 177 Shore Rd to approve the sub-lease of said property to Amanda Cappabianca from October 2022- June 2023.
IV. Old Business
- Rick Whalen on behalf of Cynthia Crain of 864 Springs Fireplace Rd, SCTM# 300-63-3-29.5 to request renewal of Dock permit.
V. Committee Reports
- Water Quality Technical Advisory Committee – Preliminary Summary of Proposed Projects Round 2 of 2022
- Three Mile Harbor
- Request from owners at 40 Hedges Banks Dr., SCTM # 300-35-2-9 for approval to construct beach stairs.
- Request from Marc and Sophia Boroditsky of 85 Oyster Shores Rd, SCTM # 300-92-02-43 to approve the reconstruction, in place a 3.5’ x 15’ retractable aluminum ramp and 4’ x 13’ elevated catwalk with a 25’ pulley mooring system.
- Largest Clam Contest Update
- Georgica – Seasonal Dredging update
Payment of the Bills:
- Staples – $59.38 for office supplies; East Hampton Marina – $169.00 for Gas; Optimum – $167.66; Riverhead Building Supply – $16.67 for railroad tie for kayak rack; $194.10 – East Hampton Marina for gas.
Minutes: Minutes from the meeting of August 22, 2022