I. Roll Call:
II. Public Comment:
Jim Walker on behalf of Devon Yacht Club requesting renewal of Trustee Permit NAP #1-21 for dredging and beach grading.
III. Report of the Clerk:
Seaview Conversation (See Resolution below)
IV. New Business:
- New Permit application from Three Mile Harbor Marina for the addition of Finger Piers and request to close out Trustee Permit TMH #3-18.
- East Hampton Village ZBA Hearing update
- Montauk Friends of Erin St. Patrick’s Day Parade
V. Old Business:
VI. Committee Reports:
South Fork Sea Farmers – Accabonac Harbor Oyster Reef
Town Beach Committee Proposal on Smoking Ban
Phragmite Maintenance Administrative Renewal Permits:
1 Association Road
3 & 7 Cove Hollow Farm Road
Lazy Point Launching Ramp Repairs
Added activities to website
Water Quality Technical Advisory Committee
- Payment of the Bills: Optimum – $303.52; Van Dyke and Hand – $720.00 for payroll tax, W2 and 1099 prep and 4th quarter 2021; Staples – $35.98 for office supplies.
- Financials: for the month ending January 31, 2022.