Skip to content Scroll Up
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
- Rick Brierley regarding 19 Chauncey Close
III. New Business
- 19 Chauncey Close – SCTM # 301-15-106 – Temporary Construction Dewatering
- 31 Association Road – SCTM # 300-201-1-8.2 – New Phragmite Control application on upland side. Under and around a bridge over a dreen from Georgica Pond.
- 2021 Scallop Resolution
IV. Old Business:
- Dredging of Little Northwest Creek – Bid package
- Opening of the Georgica Gut
- Largest Clam Contest
- East Hampton Village Centennial Celebration and Parade
- NYS Assembly Public Hearing regarding Neonicotinoid Pesticides – Purpose to examine their impact on pollinators and the environment
- Estimate to remove two dead trees on Trustee owned land.
V. Committee Reports
- Arrival of the new Pump out Boat
- Payment of Bills: a) East Hampton Marina – pending (Gas and Oil); b) Montauk Angler’s Club – $797.87 (Yamaha engine 100 hour service); c) Intact Services USA LLC – $3,950.00 (Boat Insurance- Excess Marine Liability); d) Intact Services USA LLC – $9,061.00 (Boat Insurance- Hull & Machinery, Protection and Indemnity, Terrorism); e) East Hampton Star – $326.00 (Largest Clam Contest Ad).
- Minutes: August 9, 2021
- Financials: for the Month ended August 31, 2021
VII. Report of the Clerk: