I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
- Presentation of NW Harbor Area Research Findings
Steven Boerner and Richard Whalen, Esq:
- Richard Whalen, Esq representing Cynthia Crain, the owner of 864 Springs Fireplace Rd, SCTM # 300-63-3-29.5, regarding the dimensions of her dock.
III. New Business
- Preliminary committee discussions of kelp culture in Trustee Waters
- Request from Thomas Osborne of Osborne and McGowan, P.C., on behalf of the owners of 141 Merchants Path, SCTM # 300-155-1-36.3 to be granted an access easement over a Trustee Road in order to access Merchants Path.
Three Mile Harbor
- ZBA notice of Complete Application from Joel Halsey of Lighthouse Land Planning, on behalf of George Schwarz, owner of 32 Hedges Bank Drive, SCTM # 300-35-5-1, who has applied to the Town for permission to install a pool, pool house and deck.
IV. Old Business
1. Signs for the Kayak Racks – Permit required to store your Kayak
V. Committee Reports
- 2021 Accabonac Mosquito Larvae Survey
- Sunset Cove Marina, Jeff Nicholas, East Hampton Oyster Company, update from the DEC on application to install a oyster nursery and grow out facility.
1) Largest Clam Contest
- Request from Scott Dobriner of Inter-Science to renew Trustee Permit GP #4 -20 for shoreline restoration, with all the same terms and conditions, issued to the owners of 24 West End Road, SCTM# 301-15-3-5.1.
- Request to Transfer the Lease held by Adam and Amy King, leaseholders of 176 Shore Rd, Lot # 32N, SCTM # 300- 85- 01- 14.1, in Lazy Point to Margaret A. Schlitt, Town of East Hampton resident.
- Lazy Point Lot Leases prospective tenant outline posted to the Trustee website.
Payment of the Bills
a) East Hampton Marina – $654.93 (gas) b) Optimum – $152.02; c) Seacoast Enterprises – $149.95 (VHF Radio); d) Nawrocki Smith, CPA – $8,000.00 (Auditor).
Minutes to Approve: June 26, 2021 and July 12, 2021
Financial Report: for the Month ended July 31, 2021
Renewal of the Certificate of Deposit: ended 5679