I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
III. New Business
- Commercial Shellfish Landings Report
Napeague/ Lazy Point
- Request to Transfer the Lease held by Adam and Amy King, tenant at 176 Shore Rd, Lot # 32N in Lazy Point, SCTM # 300-085-1-14.1, to Margaret Ardsley Schlitt, Town of East Hampton resident.
- Request from the Trustee of the Caroline Snow Trust to scrape and fill any large potholes with gravel on a section of the dirt Trustee Road leading to Ms. Snow’s house on the tip of Barcelona Point.
IV. Old Business
- Staggered Terms Up-Date
V. Committee Reports
- 2021 Accabonac Salt Marsh Mosquito Dipping Survey.
- Captain William J. Rysam Scholarship Merchandise Fair
- Largest Clam Contest
- Georgica Pond Aquatic Weed Harvester
Payment of the Bills
a) East Hampton Marina – $814.25 and $58.09 (Servicing of the engine and purchasing of a part); b) Montauk Anglers Club – $257.08 (Servicing of the engine); c) Hodgson Russ – $94,584.39 (Legal advice).
Minutes to Approve
- May 10, 2021
- For the Month ended June 2021