I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
- Richard Whalen Esq on behalf of the owner of 864 Springs Fireplace Rd with a request to legalize a change in the size and structure of her dock.
III. New Business
- Request from Steve Tettelbach, Shellfish Ecologist at the Cornell Cooperative Extension to monitor Scallop reproduction, growth and survival in Napeague Harbor.
- 2021 Accabonac Salt Marsh Mosquito Dipping Survey.
- Gobler lab pre-proposal to NY Sea Grant for optimization of Gracilaria culture in LI waters
- 2021 Sag Harbor Water Quality Monitoring
- Request from Albert Di Constanzo and his son James DiCostanzo to transfer their lease at 230 Shore Rd, Lot #26S in Lazy Point, to Quincy Davis, a resident of East Hampton.
- Request from Charles Whitmore, to sublet his leasehold at 192 Shore Road, Lot #28N, in Lazy Point to Mark Webb, a resident of East Hampton.
IV. Old Business:
- Staggering of Election Terms
- Horseshoe Crab Survey
V. Committee Reports:
- Kelp Farming request update
- 2021 Captain William J. Rysam Scholarship Award Ceremony
- Request to renew Trustee Permit GP #1-20, issued to 25 Cove Hollow Farm Road, SCTM# 301-12-10-5, to complete the permitted work, including the walkway, stairway reconstruction and the replanting of the easement buffer.
- Payment of the Bills:
a) D.B. Bennett, P.E.,P.C – $660.00 ( SEQRA review LNW Creek); b) East End Excavating – $600.00 ( grading of Shore Rd in Lazy Point); c) East Hampton Marina – $118.00 (gas); d) East Hampton Star – $25.71 (legal ad); e) Hamilton Property Services – $2, 172.50 ( Construction of 3 new racks and repair of 22 kayak racks); f) Michael Hansen – $350 ( monthly fee for new content on the Trustees website); g) Montauk Marine Basin – $720.85 (gas, boat parts, supplies); h) Staples – $284.56 ( color ink toner); i) Hodgson Russ, LLP $630.50 (Staggering of election terms); j) Hodgson Russ, LLP – $2,151.00 ( Truck Beach lawsuit) k) Hodgson Russ, LLP – $22,116.50 (invoice 5.24.21, advice regarding DWW proceedings); l) Hodgson Russ, LLP – $102,561. 00 (invoice 2.28.21, advice regarding DWW proceedings); m) Hodgson Russ, LLP – $58,599.22 (invoice 9.9.20, advice regarding DWW proceedings); n) Optimum – $152.12
Subtotal for Hodgson Russ, LLP -DWW – $183,276.72
Total for Hodgson Russ, LLP – All due – $186,058.22
- Financials for the Month ended: May 31, 2021
- Renewal of the Certificate of Deposit: ended 7248
VII. Report of the Clerk:
- Request from Gerard Turza, Chief Engineer of the East Hampton Fire Department to hold the East Hampton Fire Department’s Annual Main Beach Fireworks Fundraiser on Saturday August 21, 2021.