I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
- Lion’s Head Beach Association- Request to renew a permit for Bulkhead replacement with the same terms and conditions. SCTM #300 – 23-2-1
- Sara Davison, Executive Director of the Friends of Georgica Pond – Presentation of Georgica Pond Management Plan to be submitted to the DEC as a requirement of the permit.
- Madeline Narvilas, Esq, regarding the application of Mr. McGinn & Mr. Carey, owners of 275 TMH, HC Rd, SCTM#300-75-1-32.2, to construct a new dock in front of their home.
III. New Business
- Request from the Promised Land Kelp Company to lease bottomland from the East Hampton Town Trustees.
- Request from the Community for “Carry In – Carry Out” signage to control the litter problem.
IV. Old Business
- Dr. Gobler’s proposed 2021 Water Quality Testing
- Powering of Soft Clams
V. Committee Reports
- The East Hampton Town, Water Quality Technical Advisory Committee is currently reviewing grant applications.
- Accabonac Harbor Salt Marsh
- Outreach with Avenues School – Presentation about balloon litter and water protection measures.
- 2021 Captain William J. Rysam Scholarship applications
- Devon Yacht Club-Request to close out Trustee Permits Nap #1 -21 and Nap #2 -21, SCTM #300 – 127-3-16 & 17, for Dredging and Jetty Replacement.
- Pamela Keen-leaseholder in Lazy Point of 177 Shore Rd, Lots 32S & p/o 33S, SCTM #300 – 85-1-34.1, for permission to repair her fence which has suffered storm damage.
1) Payment of Bills: a) Optimum $152.58