Skip to content
I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
- Daniel A. Spitzer, partner at the Law Offices of Hodgson Russ, LLP on the issue of staggering the Trustees’ election cycles
- Billy Mack, with a request to renew Trustee Permit T #7-20 issued to 60 Hedges Bank Drive, SCTM# 300-83-7-2 & 3, for bluff restoration.
III. New Business
Accabonac/ Hog creek:
- Application by Joel Halsey to legalize the replacement of a Boat Basin and walkway at 19 Isle of Wight Rd, SCTM# 300-37-2-6
- Hedges Bank area and Sammy’s Beach Plastic Debris
IV. Old Business
- Kayak Racks and Moorings– Rules and Regulations – Committee Report
V. Committee Reports:
- Review of Clearwater Beach Property Owner’s Associations 2020 Dredging Project.
- Shore Road, Lazy Point – discuss repairing a short, rutted out section of road which connects to the paved portion of Shore Road. The area in need of repair runs through Trustee owned land.
- Payment of Bills:
- Staples – $357.12 (2 APC Battery Back-up power strips and other office supplies);
- Minutes: January 25, 2021 and February 8, 2021
- Financial Reports: for the month ended January 31, 2021
VII. Report of the Clerk