I. Roll Call:
II. Public Comment:
- Flavio Bartmann on the condition of Crooked Highway
- Eric Brown & Scott Dobriner – Rayner Dune Restoration
- Karen Hoeg and Bruce Horwith – Ross walkway with stair and platform
- Madeline Narvilas & Tyler Armstrong & owner John McGinn – McGinn & Carey 275 TMH, HC Rd -New dock construction.
III. New Business:
- Assign a date for the 2021 Organizational Meeting.
- Vote on the issue of hiring the new website designer to make needed upgrades to the Trustees current website’s content and design
IV. Old Business:
- Georgica Pond Dredging bid
- Fresh Pond Dredging Bid
- Re-build Montauk Pump out boat
- Largest Clam Contest
V. Committee Reports:
- Captain William J Rysam Scholarship for 2021
- Balloon Fish fund raising Campaign – New items
- 2020-21 Phragmite Renewal Program
- Heidi Ho 212 Shore Rd, Lots 22 & 23 N in Lazy Point. The Town ZBA has approved a Natural Resources Special Permit for this property to move forward with a FEMA compliant renovation. They will need to apply for a building permit now.
- Devon Yacht Club – Notice of Commencement for Jetty Replacement under Trustee Permit Nap #1-20.
- 163 Atlantic Avenue
- Town Line Road
- Payment of Bills:
- Optimum – $136.76;
- Drew Bennett – $1,379.77 (Fresh Pond work on DEC permit- obtained & discussions with ACOE);
- East Hampton Business Services – $20.80;
- Hodgens Russ LLP, Attorneys – $67,115.85 – Advice regarding negotiations on property rights agreements and an NY PSL Article 7 proceeding – (7/1/20 to 11/30/20)
- Minutes: of November 23, 2020
- Financial Reports: for the month ended October 31, 2020 and for the month ended November 30, 2020
VII. Report of the Clerk:
- Discuss the staggering of election cycles for Trustees