I. Roll Call:
II. Public Comment:
Steven Boerner and Rick Whalen, Esq:
Update report on Trustee holdings in the Northwest section of East Hampton
III. New Business:
- Request from the leaseholder of 204 Shore Road in Lazy Point, Lots #24N and 25N, SCTM# 300-85-1-7.1, to transfer his lease to a new leaseholder.
IV. Old Business:
- Kayak Racks
V. Committee Reports:
- ZBA hearing for Abeles, owner of 91 Gerard Drive, SCTM# 300-41-02-05. Application to destroy an existing house and construct a new house on a waterfront parcel.
- Mosquito Larvae Survey
- Request to close out Trustee Permit B #10–19 issued to 85 West End Road, LLC, SCTM # 301-15-5-14.1, for restoration of the dune fronting on the Ocean.
- Request to close out Trustee Permit B #11–19 issued to “The Pond House, Inc.” 93 West End Road, SCTM # 301-15-5-16.2, for restoration of their dune fronting on the Ocean.
- Application received for the dredging of Little Northwest Creek from Drew Bennett
- ZBA hearing for Vatter, owner of lots 8N & 9N at Lazy Point, 272 Shore Road SCTM # 300-084-5-03.1. Application to repair and allow an existing 740 sq. ft. deck, 66’retaining wall to remain, and to repair a 64 sq. ft. shed on a waterfront parcel.
- General Update – Access and Inappropriate use of Trustee Property.
- Payment of Bills: a) Montauk Marine Basin – $802.00 b) Riverhead Building Supply – $98.09 c) Seacoast Enterprises Associates, Inc. – $849.25
- Renewal of the Certificate of Deposit: ended 7248
- Financial Report: for the month ended April 30, 2020 and the month ended May 31, 2020.