Applications & Fees
One permit, per person, per body of water will be issued each season.
A Trustee Duck Blind Permit Application must be submitted every year with the following information:
1) An updated copy of the applicant's driver's license.
2) Proof of residency if local address is not on driver's license.
3) A photocopy of the applicant's New York State Hunting License.
Additional requirements for both staked and floating blinds are:
1) All duck blinds must be installed by October 15th and remain in their permitted location and removed by April 1st in any year.
2) All duck blinds must display the Trustee Permit.
3) All duck blinds must be located no less than 500' apart.
4) There shall be no dwelling, house, public structure, livestock or person within 500' of the prospective line of discharge.
5) Any person charged with a violation of any Town, County, State, or Federal law will automatically have their permit revoked.
Application forms and fees are posted in the Fall of each year.