I. Roll Call
II. Public Hearing
Regarding whether to extend the current dock prohibition into a permanent prohibition of Three Mile Harbor where docks are not prohibited and other policy considerations.
III. New Business
- Request from Matthew Jedlicka of L.K. Mclean Associates, P.C., on behalf of the Town of East Hampton for a permit to replace the existing corrugated metal pipe arch at the Pussy’s Pond/Accabonac Harbor culvert and stabilize the headwalls of the bridge.
- Request from the Village of North Haven to have the Trustees include them in the 2023 Sag Harbor Water Quality Initiative as a rider – rider attached here
- 2023 – 24 Georgica Dredging Bid Package
- Nicole Maher, of The Nature Conservancy, requesting a letter of support from the Trustees for funding of a salt marsh restoration proposal to NOAA for their Transformational Habitat Restoration and Coastal resilience Grants.
IV. Old Business
- Trustee comments to ZBA regarding house rebuilds on Sammy’s Beach and Harborview Lane.
- Request to close the Harbor side access at the southern terminus of Gerard Dr.
- Moorings – New policy administrative fee
V. Committee Reports
- CBPOA – Request to renew their dredging permit with the same terms and conditions as last year’s permit.
Payment of the Bills: a) East End Excavation – $1,000 (opening of the Georgica Gut); b) East Hampton Marina – $1,188.70 – (winterize and service the TMH Boat); $853.72 – (winterize and service spare boat) – $113.70 – (gas); c) Optimum – $150.24; d) Riverhead Building Supply – $26.35 (pump out boat) e) East Hampton Star – $31.24; f) Van Dyke & Hand – $495.00 (Accountant); g) Johnny Vela Shrink Wrap & Delivery – $1900.
- Minutes: from October 13, 2023, and October 25, 2023