I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
III. Committee Assignments
IV. New Business
- Molly Graffam, of Cornell Cooperative Extension, to present upcoming project in Georgica Pond to probe sediment to sample porewater to understand loading in groundwater discharge zones and to request a mooring permit with an exception allowing the utilization of a motorized vessel to conduct the research.
- Robert Vasiluth of “Safe Environmental” – Eel grass growing project.
- Marina DeLuca of Group for the East End – East End Osprey safe habitat locations/nesting.
- Requests from both Inter-Science & First Coastal for Trustees to consider issuing Multi-Year Maintenance Permits (i.e. for properties such as 85 & 93 West End Road where the same work is completed year over year.)
V. Old Business
VI. Committee Reports
- Aquaculture – NYS Shellfish Restoration Plan – Town/Trustees Outreach Survey.
- Education – EH Star coverage on Scholarship name change.
- Kayaks – Revisit Mile Hill kayak rack discussion.
- NY Natural Heritage Program has documented as a coastal plain pond shore project.
- Chatfield’s Hole
Payment of the Bills: East Hampton Star – $60.04; Optimum – $167.62; *Note: Bill paid to LTV 1/6/23 for $200 for filming the Largest Clam Contest.
Minutes: The minutes for the meetings of December 12, 2022 and January 9, 2023 are available for review.
Financials: The Financials for the month ending December 31, 2022 are available for review.