I. Roll Call
II. Public Comment
III. New Business
- Dead Trees along Bull Run & Cross Hwy
- Permit applications Timeline
- Date for 2023 Organizational Meeting
IV. Old Business
- Dock Moratorium
- Permit language Update:
- “This project shall not commence construction unless and until all Federal, NY State, Suffolk County, East Hampton Town, and any other required municipal permitting has been granted and copies of valid permits have been provided to the Trustees. The project shall at all times adhere to the stipulations and guidelines of all permits.”
V. Committee Reports
- Georgica Pond
- Bruce Horwith on behalf of Michael Chae, owner of 31 Association Road, request permission to cut to control phragmites.
- Three Mile Harbor
- Billy Hajek on behalf of John & Lulita Reed of 177 Three Mile Harbor HC Rd, SCTM #300-94-1-3, request permission to reconstruct the bulkhead and dock, in-place with non-chemically treated materials.
- Marc & Sophia Boroditsky request approval to reconstruct in-place a 3.5’ x 15’ retractable ramp and a 4’x13’ elevated catwalk with a 25’ pulley mooring system.
- John Nicholas of E.H. Oyster Co., request permission to establish an oyster nursery and grow out at Sunset Cove Marina.
- Conditional Shellfish Openings – DEC letter requesting Trustee Response by Nov. 30th.
- Barley Dunne request for additional locations for kelp culture, including Dylan Cashin’s request for small kelp line research project.
- Largest Clam Contest: Merchandise sales
- Kayak Racks
Payment of the Bills: Optimum – $167.42; Hodgson Russ LLP – $114, 130.84 (*NOTE: Total is after a $12,627.25 courtesy discount); Montauk Anglers Club- $1,132 for boat winterization; East Hampton Star – $326 for advertising & $60.04 for Legal Ad; Van Dyke & Hand – $760 for account services; East End Excavating – $1,000 for opening of the Georgica Cut.
Financials: for the months ending: April 30, 2022; May 31, 2022; June 30, 2022; July 31, 2022; Aug. 31, 2022 and Sept. 30, 2022.