Skip to content Scroll Up
I. Roll Call:
II. Public Comment:
- Request from Thomas Osborne, Esq. on behalf of the owner of 141 Merchants Path, SCTM # 300-155-01-36.3, to be granted a legal access easement to their property over Trustee Road.
- Rich Brierley, on behalf of the owners of 19 Chauncey Close – SCTM# 301-15-1-6, requests vote on Temporary Construction Dewatering project and new water sampling results
- Steve Boerner and Richard Whalen, presentation of Trustee Historic Research
III. New Business:
IV. Old Business:
- Update on the request from Mark Mendelman on behalf of Harbor Marina Inc, regarding application for a 10’year maintenance permit.
- Deep Water Wind Fisheries Study
- Update on the Dredging of Little Northwest Creek
- Kayak Rack end of season compliance
V. Committee Reports:
- Peconic Estuary Program – Update*
- 2022 Annual Captain William J. Rysam Scholarship program.
- Payment of the Bills: Staples- $401.28 (Office Supplies); Optimum – $151.87; Nawrocki Smith LLP, CPA – $6717.44 (Annual Audit); Hodgson Russ – $4,487.00 (legal services re: South Fork Wind); Hodgson Russ – $36,520.54 (Legal services Re: Truck Beach); Van Dyke & Hand CPA – $390.00 (preparation of payroll tax returns Q3 2021).
- Financials: through November 30, 2021
- Renewal of CD: account ending in 7248
VII. Report of the Clerk:
- Results of Annual Georgica Pond Dredging Request for Bids. Bids opened on December 9, 2021
- Schedule January 2022 Organizational Meeting
- Request from Susan Stadler to add her daughter, Carley Drew to her lease at 191 Shore Road, Lot 29 S in Lazy Point.