I. Roll Call:
II. Public Comment:
Town Attorney John Jilnicki, Esq. – Proposed Seaplane Legislation
Janet Geller – Petition to remove the new Kayak Racks from Louse Point
III. New Business:
- Notification from Mary Croghan, leaseholder of 276 Shore Road, lots 7N & p/o of 6N, in Lazy Point, of minor maintenance repairs she would like to make to a shed, window sills and an entry platform.
- Application from Susan Knobel, leaseholder of 100 Shore Road, Lots 52N & 53N, in Lazy Point, for permission to place natural burlap sand bags in front of her lease site, to protect it from storm damage and erosion,
Three Mile Harbor:
- Discussion – Abandoned Watercraft
IV. Old Business:
- Attorney letter regarding the abandoned Whelan Barge in Three Mile Harbor.
- Turtle Signs
V. Committee Reports:
- Mosquito Larvae Survey
- An amended buffer restoration plan has been submitted for Zee I, LLC, owner of 19 Chauncey Close, SCTM# 301-15-1-5. The application for Phragmite Removal and a Wetlands Restoration Project was first submitted August 21, 2019
- An amended buffer restoration plan has been submitted for Zon II, LLC, owner of 23 Chauncey Close, SCTM# 301-15-1-6. The application for Phragmite Removal and a Wetlands Restoration Project was first submitted August 21, 2019
- General Update – Access and Inappropriate use of Trustee Property.
Three Mile Harbor:
- Additional information received from Tillinghast, owner of 19 Will Curl Highway, SCTM# 300-94-1-12. A project for Beach and Bank Stabilization is before the Town ZBA now.
- Payment of Bills: a) Optimum – $136.83; b) Staples – $404.23; c) Mike DiSunno & Sons – $800.00 (opening of Georgica Pond); d) East Hampton Business Services – $64.88; e) Montauk Marine Basin – $281.62 (gas & bleach); f) Seacoast Enterprises – $182.33 (gas & hardware); g) Star Island Yacht Club – (gas & oil); h) Hamilton Property Services – $1,955.25 – (four racks and repairs); i) Wittendale’s Florist – $162.94.
- Minutes: April 13, 2020, April 27, 2020, June 8, 2020 and June 22, 2020
- Renewal of the Certificate of Deposit: ended 5679
- Financial Report: for the month ended April 30, 2020 and the month ended June 30, 2020.